I’ve never done this before, nor I’ve ever planned to do this. But, sometime you do come across FB pages which sincerely demands your attention and you find it difficult to ignore giving same. One such is the Page ‘Just So You Know‘.
I’ve been personally tracking this page for almost 20 days now but, have been avoiding hitting ‘LIKE’ button before I understood myself that what this page is all about. But, because I now know inside-and-outside of ‘Just So You Know’ I have not only decided to ‘Like’ this page but, also review it here on my blog. I usually do not give out space on my blog like that, I am little bit fussy about same, but, exceptions are always there.
Because this is an interesting page, I am not going to write an essay on it. Let’s try to keep it simple.
The Good Things List :
1) This page has already gained 137 likes ! For those running big pages may find this number to be small. But, the fact is gaining even that number of likes in such a short period of time- 30 days and less is a difficult thing and I know it from experience;
2) The ‘Just So You Know’ facts added on this page are usually along with a picture and it makes those facts more interesting;
3) These guys do not ask you for 1000 likes because they think that makes up to 1000 salutes for either Sachin Tendulkar or Indian Army. I personally find this to be obnoxious;
4) Their facts (at least) till now are interesting ones, not like ‘Salman has 30 bedrooms in his house’ who wants to know that? ;
4) I like their ‘Fact of Week’ cover photo; its interesting.
Bad thing :
None yet. 🙂
1) Folks, at Just So You Know, please keep things the way they. are Do not mess around, you guys are doing good, keep it uniform.
Why you should like this page?
Well, take it as a trust-test. Like this page and give it a cooling-off period of seven-days and if you think I was wrong- come, kill me. (No, not literally.)
About Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin hails from India, Delhi-an avid reader, who enjoys his cup of tea over it, a racist in purest form as he hates chocolate and coffee. He does not like traveling much, but, if he gets an opportunity to travel he chooses to do that by a train instead of a car or a plane. He is an ambivert person and is happy that way.
Fb.com + About.me + Twitter.com + StumbleUpon.com + LinkedIn.com+ FourSquare.com + Pinterest.com + Digg.com + Reddit.com = /meadityabhasin
Email: adityabhasin81 (at) (gmail) (.com)