Well, everyone has to face failures. And like everyone I have faced few, and have been de-motivated a lot of times. And in these times only, I learned the ways, tricks or whatever you may like to call- to motivate and cheer myself up. So with this post I’ am sharing my ‘ways’ to fight what you guys call dull days.
1) Speak to myself in front of a mirror,
2) Read my dream diary,
3) Tell myself again and again that I’AM DOING GOOD. I WILL DO GOOD.
4) Close my eyes and think about place I want to be at, the person I want to be,
5) Think about, the success I’ve already seen,
6) Think about the time, when I made a new beginning,
7) Recall the principals of Jack Canfield.
8) Think about the praises, I’ve always got,
9) Never cry on my failures,
10) Be optimistic, think positive.
Posted from WordPress for Android