1) You go back to your school after years; teachers and other staff recognize you;
2) They remember your name;
3) They remember that while in school, you were a very tech savvy person;
4) The teachers introduce you to their other students as “He is my Ex Student, though I never taught him. But still we were in touch with each other regarding something or else. He was excellent in whatever he did and is now doing great in his life too. ”
5) When one of your old class teacher introduce you to another senior teacher of school as “Ma’m he is the sweetest student, I ever had; and most respectful. We’re still in touch.”
6) When you go back to your school and they are ready to help you in whichever manner possible.
This all made me happy today.
About Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin hails fromIndia,Delhi-an avid reader, who enjoys his cup of tea over it, a racist in purest form as he hates chocolate and coffee. He does not like traveling much, but, if he gets an opportunity to travel he chooses to do that by a train instead of a car or a plane. He is an introvert person who is trying to be an extrovert by all possible means.
Fb.com + About.me + Twitter.com + StumbleUpon.com + LinkedIn.com+ FourSquare.com + Pinterest.com + Digg.com + Reddit.com = /meadityabhasin
Email: adityabhasin81 (at) (gmail) (.com)