Click here to read Day fifteen post
Place- Khan Market
Meal for 2- Rs 500
Dine-in/Take-away – Both (with Limited Seating)
Signature dish- Kebabs
I visited last- August 2011
Best time- 11 AM Onwards
Khan Chacha does not need an introduction. This eatary/eating joint is famous for their Kebab’s for a long time now. They are located at high street Khan Market lanes, and are famous among all ages of people. The ambience is really nice with an open kitchen. The whole look of this place is eye catching. When you visit for the first time, you will certainly question their high prices, but I’m sure after you taste those yummy Kebabs you will keep the price tag away.
The Kebabs are absolutely tasty, and will melt in your mouth, as soon as you eat them. The seating is limited and you have to just stand and have your Kebabs. This place can surely offer you the best authentic Kebabs inDelhiwith complete hygiene.
- ফেসবুক পেজ সমকামিতায় লেখা জামিলের দ্বিতী য় গল্প। (banglasax.wordpress.com)
- Best Tropical Sausage And Grilled Chiquita Banana Kebabs Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- Shish Kebabs (bejeweledroses.wordpress.com)
- Radio review: Turkish Delight? (guardian.co.uk)
- The smell of xenophobia (pdalbury.wordpress.com)